CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

I heart my Kindle

Amazon.com has created the most genius way to read books, newspapers, blogs and even your own word documents. I remember when the Kindle first debuted over a year ago. I was curious if I'd ever be interested in something to replace a book. I mean I'm a pretty hardcore reader so I couldn't fathom not actually holding a book in hand. I heard some great things about the Kindle and my brother-in-law Ty was sure they were going to be all the rage. Now a year later I have one in my hot little hand and I LOVE IT!! It is like an iPod for books. There are so many cool things you can do on the Kindle. The screen is so easy to read and isn't like a laptop in the way that you have to tilt it just so. It looks just like a page on a book. It is so lightweight and is so incredibly user friendly. Books download to the Kindle in 60 seconds or less. I love it, love it, LOVE IT!! You were right Ty, it is fabulous.

If you are at all curious, go to amazon's website and take a look.
Watch the video at near the center of the page see a more complete tour of the Kindle.

3 comments:

Chalice said...

Yea you're blogging!! You'll have to check out mine sometime.

Lolene said...

I want a Kindle now. It sounds too cool.

The Buzz said...

I remember when you wrote on facebook that you had a Kindle I immediatly looked up what it is. I think they are genius! I want to get one for Matt someday.